Top 5 CRM tools to enhance your business during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Customer relationship management (CRM) is the combination of practices, strategies and technologies that companies use to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle, with the goal of improving customer service relationships and assisting in customer retention and driving sales growth.
● Zoho CRM — Zoho CRM is an on-demand Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for managing your customer relations in an efficient manner.
Zoho CRM helps streamline your organization-wide sales, marketing, customer support and inventory management functions in a single system.
● Hubspot CRM — Hubspot is built to be a platform that allows sales teams to get started quickly without making much of a change in their existing workflow. Hubspot CRM is a smart and easy option that carries all the necessary basic features but without the often confusing complexity, many other CRM platforms have.
● Insightly — Insightly is a SaaS-based CRM solution targeted at small and mid-sized businesses. Over 1.5 million users worldwide build relationships, generate quotes, accelerate sales and deliver projects, Insightly offers Gmail and Outlook plugins and tools to facilitate integrations with any other system. Businesses use Insightly for contact management, workflow automation, project management e.t.c.
● Freshdesk — Freshdesk is a cloud-based customer support software and helpdesk solution. It is a platform with a comprehensive set of tools and features to help businesses support the needs of their customers. Companies around the world use it to deliver exceptional customer service and experience. They are able to streamline their processes and provide multi-channel support. It also helps customer agents become more productive through automation and game mechanics.
● Netsuite CRM — Netsuite’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is a cloud solution that delivers a real-time, 360-degree view of your customers. Netsuite CRM provides a seamless flow of information across the entire customer life-cycle — — from lead all the way through opportunity, sales order, fulfillment, renewal, upsell, cross-sell and support. In addition, they offer traditional CRM capabilities such as SFA, Customer service management and marketing automation.
Netsuite CRM delivers quotes, order management, commission, sales forecasting and integrated e-commerce capabilities.
In Conclusion, these tools if properly used will help create more customer relevance.