Adleep-The Future of Programmatic Advertising in Africa
Programmatic marketing is the modern way of digital marketing and according to Forrester and Baynetfuse, programmatic has started to account for the majority of all digital advertising spending from a few years ago onward into the future in most parts of the world and Africa will not be left behind in this fast-moving development.
An idea of programmatic will open up a better means of your brand getting a run for your money on ads budget.
What then is programmatic marketing?
Best said that — programmatic marketing is an automated method of targeting a specific audience you wish to show your advertising to. Which can cover segments across demographics as gender, social status, age, and also geographic locations in certain areas of the country? As with Paid Search you can also limit the number of your ads to specific times of the day and frequency based on your budget convenience. You can also decide on which publishers you want your ads to show and deliver to the right people at the right time, this way you are only paying for highly effective ads.
What is Adleep?
Adleep is a programmatic advertising platform that allows advertisers buy ad placement on a set of publisher’s platforms through a Real-Time Bidding system (RTB).
As a publisher on Adleep, you happen to be in control of a whole lot around your ad unit creation and deployment. You can create any banner sizes and formats that you so desire based on your website preferences.
Creating an account on Adleep is easier either as a publisher or an advertiser. Also on Adleep, you can register as many websites as possible, with a CPM of 0.03 cent. You can get paid using either Flutterwave, Wiretransfer, or Paypal.
Some Features of Adleep
- Multi-Targeting: Adleep allows you to target specific audiences based on the advertiser’s choice from a wide range.
- Real-Time Reporting: As a publisher, Adleep allows you to see how your Ads are faring, unlike other programmatic platforms. On Adleep you can stop, resume, and readjust your ads to suit your preference. Not only that, but you can also download your campaign report at any time in different formats including PDF, Excel, CSV, and more.
- Frequency capping: Adleep allows you to manage the frequency of your ads by stating how often you want users to see your ads. This will help you be in control of your budget as well. to utilize your ad campaign budget judiciously by giving you the right audience to your services, that way you don’t waste your resources on targeting the wrong audience.
- Multiple Ad Zones: On Adleep as a publisher, you can add multiple ad zones and earn separately from each ad zone.
- Referral program: As a publisher on Adleep, the referral initiative is another easy way of life-earning on the platform.
- Real-time bidding: Adleep allows you to bid as an advertiser based on your ad budget.
- Robust Ad-Formats: As a publisher on Adleep you can create multiple Ad formats such as banner, video, Native, Rich Media, interstitial, and lots more and earn easily which provides choice Ad-format for your campaign as an advertiser.
- Multi-language options: If English happens not to be your speaking language, don’t worry. There are settings on Adleep that allow you to use adleep in most of the popular speaking languages in the world. All you need to do is adjust to your preferred language.
- Easy Pay-out option: As a publisher on Adleep you can get paid using multiple payment options as you wish. We have several options ranging from PayPal, Wire-Transfer, and more.
- Transparency: For Publishers All the traffic delivered are visible to you and accounted for on adleep. Everything you see on your dashboard is true and nothing is hidden from you. While for advertisers you can see the records showing how your ads are faring.
Registered now on ads.adleep.com